Music at the Crossroads (or M@C) is Hook Norton’s very own village music festival.
Since 2001 the music festival has raised and donated over £60,000 through the Hook Norton Charitable Association.
This year we host a selection of our finest local musical acts, many with a Hook Norton link, a mix of folk, blues and rock music.
Including the astounding Leatherat and the legendary Blue Meanies, making a rare appearance in the original 1983 line-up.
We will have the Friday Night Special on Friday 31st May, features The Inflatables plus support!
Saturday 1st June
Adult £15 in advance (£20 on the day)
Youth (11-17) in advance £5 (£10 on the day)
Under 11 FREE
Friday 31st May
Friday Night Special Tickets £5 with live music from The Inflatables (ska tribute band plus support from FiddleBop (gypsy jazz quartet and bar).
Camping (only available with on-line sales)
Camping pitches are limited and sited inside the main field, so please note vehicular access restrictions below:
Tents £10 Tents per tent pitch
Tents with car £15*
Camper Vans £15*
* vehicular access to camping area is only available outside performance hours - from 4pm to 6pm Friday 31st May and from 9am to 12.30 pm on Saturday 1st June. Vehicles cannot leave the site before 9am Sunday morning.
Cars can be parked in the general parking area and tents carried into the camping area
Music at the Crossroads features:
- Fantastic music!
- Craft Stalls
- Bouncy castle & inflatables
- Tattoos, Light sticks and sweets
- Family picnic area
- Raffle with great prizes!
- And more..
- Pig roast
- Burgers & Hot Dogs
- Veggie Stall
- Ice cream
- Teas / coffee and cakes stall
- and of course the fabulous Hook Norton Brewery beer tent!
Enjoy a fantastic day and night of music and entertainment!
M@C is held at Ferris Hill Farm, Hook Norton, Oxfordshire, OX15 5DF